Linux Voodoo Legal
Linux Voodoo Corporation ("LV") provides the LV Web site including the LV Home Page and other LV content (collectively, the "LV Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE LV SITE. BY ACCESSING THE LV SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE LV SITE.
- Rules. While visiting the LV Site, you may also not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the LV Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the LV Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the LV Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder.
- Monitoring. Linux Voodoo has no obligation to monitor the LV Site. However, you agree that Linux Voodoo has the right to monitor the LV Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the LV Site properly, or to protect itself or its members. Linux Voodoo will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Linux Voodoo reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. Linux Voodoo reserves the right to actively monitor and store ALL incoming and outgoing traffic. If this is unacceptable, discontinue to use any Linux Voodoo site.
- Privacy. Linux Voodoo cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for LV users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and Linux Voodoo and its affiliate and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
- Limitation of Liability. Linux Voodoo takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the LV Site. Further, Linux Voodoo makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the LV Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Linux Voodoo be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
- Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the LV Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Linux Voodoo in operating the LV Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the LV Site.
- Confidential Information. You authorize Linux Voodoo to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the LV Site, and you hereby authorize any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify Linux Voodoo to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize Linux Voodoo to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom Linux Voodoo has business relations all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the LV Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Linux Voodoo and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the LV Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the LV Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
- Trademarks. Linux Voodoo TM and other names, logos and icons identifying LV and Linux Voodoo products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linux Voodoo Corporation. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- DISCLAIMER.THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION IS ASSUMED BY THE USER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL LINUX VOODOO BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED IN THE COURSE OF USING THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between Linux Voodoo Corporation and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Linux Voodoo's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.